Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 4 Recap

Well, I missed last week because I was in Houston on vacation, which ostensibly killed my diet. But I must say, you always eat well with my grandparents. We went to Gaido's on Monday, an especially fancy steak and seafood house on Seawall in Galveston, and then ate the delicious but coronary-inducing James Coney Island on Tuesday night. About the only healthy things I did while there: swimming, walking the mall, and eating at Jason's Deli (about the only healthy restaurant out there). And when Mallory and I came back it was quite difficult to get back into the swing of things. Though I did walk some and keep the eating to a minimum, I still had far too many sodas and candy (during movies and inventory shifts and such). But I'm going to try my hardest to get back on that horse and hide this week. The hardest part will be exercising again, which has always been my least favorite thing to do.

LAST TIME: 188 lbs.
THIS TIME: 190 lbs. (+2)

HIGH POINTS: Some cardio (walking, swimming)
LOW POINTS: Everything else

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK: Get back into the swing of things.

REVISED GOALS FOR THIS DIET: I'm not going to put a number on pounds I need to lose. I just want to be a bit more healthy, have my clothes fit a bit better, and not feel exhausted after work (it's not every shift I feel like that, just the longer ones where I have to bend over and lift a lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment